Thursday, May 31, 2007

Coronary

I mean I almost had one this morning when I read the Albuquerque Journal's candidate endorsements for the Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District election. They were the same ones I suggested two days ago. I am worried about this and will have to think a lot about it.

Well, you know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters. Eventually, one of them will type out one of Shakespere's plays.
Actually, I am really happy about this endorsement fromt he Journal. Maybe things can change at the District for the better.

1 comment:

NB said...

Does this mean the endorsement has caused you to second guess yourself? The Journal does endorse/have some funky things to say about a lot of the politics in ABQ/NM. I've heard many people say that it's "Marty's Forum" but I don't know if that's the truth... I haven't been here long enough to discern the differences.
However...
If this is cause to get you to thinkin' about putting your political thoughts out there in a bigger way... cool.
:)